-->

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Random blog-post

 
This is my birthday-cake.

 
Glowing balloons at my birthday.

 
Look at all the One Direction stuff that I got!
 
 
Panda liiips!

 
HAHA i look creepy

 
Haha, aw I love my best friend so much! But this is a while ago now..

This is my best friend! And I'm proud.
 
 
This is right after I got my hair cut a while ago.. look at how short it is.
 

 
I decided to draw a few days ago.. just wanted to practice on the eyes and the lips.. As you can see, I'm not a very good drawer. :(
 
 
This is me and my dog. Isn't she GORGEOUS? I love her.
 
 
Okay bye, lots of kisses to all of you! Thank you so much for following my blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I just realized it looks like the titel says "Condom blog-post".. well, this is awkward.

    ReplyDelete