-->

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 September 2012

It's finally here! + 1st page - An inconvenience

 
The book is finally here! It's just so perfect, it just made my day. I think I'm gonna look at only one page each day to make it more exciting. And yeah, that ugly piece of sh#t? dat's me.

 
This is the first page. Well, it'll take me a week to make this, not only a day. It says,
 
"This is an inconvenience.
Take This is not a book
everywhere you go for
one week. You must
place it in full view
at all times."
 
It's Wednesday so at school I think I'm just going to put it on my table. And time will tell where I'll go for the weekend. Because I have no plans at this moment. I'll also write down on the page where I've taken it and post a picture when it's Wednesday again. - And that day, of course, I'll also make the next page!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment